Yes, legal travel to Cuba is still possible!
REGULARLY-SCHEDULED FLIGHTS are set to resume in 2019. Exact date will be made available shortly.
- Flights will depart Key West International Airport (EYW) and Havana International Airport (HAV) on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- EYW-HAV flights will depart EYW at 8:00 AM/ arrive in HAV at 9:00 AM.
- HAV-EYW flights will depart HAV at 5:00 PM/ arrive in EYW at 6:00 PM.
- Price will be $499 per-person, round-trip (does not include Cuba visa- required for non-Cuban citizens). Visas will be available for sale ($100 per person) if required.
- Online reservations will be available on this page shortly.
Air Key West operates in full compliance with the new stricter US regulations announced 4 June 2019. Travel to Cuba from the US is permissible by the US Department of Treasury for the following reasons:
- Family visits
- Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
- Journalistic activity
- Professional research and professional meetings
- Religious activities
- Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions
- Support for the Cuban people
- Humanitarian projects
- Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes
- Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or informational materials
- Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing Department of Commerce regulations and guidelines with respect to Cuba or engaged in by U.S.-owned or -controlled foreign firms