Yes, legal Private Charters to Cuba are still available!
If you prefer to fly on your own schedule, a Private Charter can be made to suit your needs and time constraints. Please note that private charter fights to Cuba require a minimum of 24 hours notice in order to obtain the necessary permits. Simply complete our “Request a Quote” form here RAQ, and we will gladly provide you with a quote.
Air Key West operates in full compliance with the new stricter US regulations announced 4 June 2019. Air Key West can assist you in your travel plans and ensure compliance with the current regulations. All required documents, affidavits and visas are included as part of the reservation process.
Travel to Cuba from the US is permissible by the US Department of Treasury for the following reasons:
- Family visits
- Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
- Journalistic activity
- Professional research and professional meetings
- Religious activities
- Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions
- Support for the Cuban people
- Humanitarian projects
- Activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes
- Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or informational materials
- Certain export transactions that may be considered for authorization under existing Department of Commerce regulations and guidelines with respect to Cuba or engaged in by U.S.-owned or -controlled foreign firms