1. To avoid inconvenience and possible delays, check the weight and dimensions of your luggage prior to arriving at the airport. Provide these and the weights of the passengers to Air Key West and we will confirm these are within the capabilities of our aircraft.
2. Charters must be paid in advance. A cash or credit card deposit is required to reserve the airplane. Cancellation notices must be received by Air Key West at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight. No-shows will be billed the full charter fare. Fares are not guaranteed until a deposit is received.
3. Air Key West is not responsible for any departure taxes or other fees assessed by any government agency.
4. Children under two (2) years of age may travel on their parent/caretaker’s lap or in an approved child’s seat. Children two years and older must occupy their own seat.
5. Passengers are not permitted to bring food or beverages in open containers aboard the aircraft.
6. Air Key West’s pilots may decline boarding to any passenger exhibiting inappropriate behavior such as drunk or disorderly conduct, hostile or threatening language or action, etc. No refund will be granted for the flight.
7. Air Key West will make every possible effort to honor the contractual agreement for air charter service to its customers. However, the pilot is the ultimate authority in deciding whether or not to conduct a flight. The pilot-in-command may refuse a flight if he feels that, in his judgment:
I. Safety would in any way be compromised.
II. The limitations of the aircraft would be exceeded.
III. The guidelines established by Air Key West’s Federal Aviation Administration approved Operations Specifications would not be complied.
8. Air Key West will not be liable for any delays due to weather, Air Traffic Control, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen events beyond the control of the pilot or Air Key West.