Let’s Go to Cuba
Our Havana Day Trip Ernest Hemingway excursion explores and educates our travelers on the cultural and historical connections and close ties between
Key West and Havana, Cuba. Scheduled trips are available Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Your day in Havana:
7:15 AM: Check in at Key West International Airport (KEYW).
8:00 AM: Flight departs Key West.
9:00 AM: Arrive at Jose Marti International Airport (MUHA) in Havana, Cuba.
9:30 AM: Depart MUHA and travel by bus to “Finca Vigia”, Ernest Hemingway’s house and now museum. View Key West-registered boat “Pilar”.
11:30 AM: Visit the fishing village of Cojimar, where Hemingway would depart on fishing expeditions.
12:00 PM: Lunch in Cojimar.
1:30 PM: Visit Old Town Havana Hemingway literary landmarks including:
• “Ambos Mundos” hotel, where Hemingway frequented and whose room is maintained as a free museum.
• “La Bodeguita del Medio” restaurant and bar favored by many writers and poets, including Ernest Hemingway.
• “La Floridita” restaurant and bar that claims to be the birth place of the daiquiri, Ernest Hemingway’s favorite drink.
4:00 PM: Meet bus at “Parque Central” for return to MUHA.
5:00 PM: Flight departs MUHA.
6:00 PM: Arrive at KEYW.
$995 per person
- Visa & all required documentation
- Transportation & guide in Cuba
- Entry to all museums & points of interest
- Lunch & drinks
- All US & Cuban government taxes
Requires 48-hour advance booking and a valid passport.
For additional information, call (305) 290-3563